The Intelligent Real Estate Marketing Training has been re-scheduled for Thursday, the 15th of September, 2016. Registration is currently on-going. This training is for Real Estate Developers, Real Estate professionals and brokers, Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executives, anyone planning to get into real estate developments or struggling to achieve results in a tough and changing market place.
Do reserve your space today. Call 08096000027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Renting upmarket properties has traditionally been the preserve of multinational corporates and large size local companies, however, as the economy continues to contract, with signs of recession looming, companies and families are reviewing their residential requirements and adjusting to the rapidly changing markets.
Most corporates have dramatically reduced their residential budgets, and are now focused heavily on good quality, well maintained but just as importantly well priced residential properties. The days of bloated budgets are over, with most companies looking at issues of proximity, security, total cost of renting which covers the full service cost and professional fees. In addition, dollar denominated rentals which were a norm are now being hit, with most corporate tenants negotiating proactively to benchmark against the official rate. Sensible landlords will have to become more sensitive to the market demands to attract good quality tenants and go the extra mile in maintaining a well kept property at reasonable costs to ensure they don’t have a high turn over or worse long vacancy periods.
A new group of tenants who stand to benefit, are families who are now transiting from larger homes to renting either for the medium or long term as a stepping stone to buying a home in prime areas or for lifestyle reasons. This trend carries a number of benefits from its lower ownership expenses, to flexibility and predictability. In a cosmopolitan city such as Lagos, finding a suitable home to rent which provides all the amenities a good quality lifestyle, in a location that is central to schools, hospitals, entertainment centres, financial institutions, religious centres, and at an attractive rental charge can be a herculean task.
View from the top floor of 1 Cooper Miramar Residences
However, the growing stock of over priced rental properties which in most cases do not offer any special features has given new entrants which address a growing market gap for well priced, efficiently managed and well finished prime properties an edge over their nearest competitors.
The Cappa D’alberto built and newly refurbished 1 Cooper-Mirama Residence, which is strategically located on 1 Cooper road in Ikoyi, and offering a superb collection of 18 units of 3 Bedroom apartments with a sprawling executive penthouse apartment across 10-floors with panoramic views of the Ikoyi metropolis.
Special care has been taken to ensure that tenants are well indulged and have no worries with the presence of a highly efficient facility management services which ensures maintenance of all facilities such as;
swimming pools for children and adults,
fully fitted gym,
uninterrupted electricity supply with 900KVA standby generators,
fully fitted kitchens with all the necessary amenities
Extra large living rooms and bedrooms with modern finishings, which are particularly positioned to provide excellent lighting and ventilation.
The prime address, along with the sensible value pricing and superb presentation of the property, makes a significant difference in today’s market place. Extra security has also been taken into consideration with the provision of modern security devices as well as 24-hour security personnel.
1 Cooper- Mirama Residence is being presented to the market as arguably a superior address, most efficiently priced and presented prime residential accommodation on the Island and ideal for families of high profile local executives and expatriates.
Brand new, ready-to-lease, the fifteen floor Nestoil Towers is a world class commercial building centrally located in the business district of Victoria Island at the intersection of Akin Adesola and Saka Tinubu streets.
Sitting on a land size of 3900sqm on 15 floors, the Nestoil Tower is an iconic structure with 9904sqm leasable commercial spaces.
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES OF NESTOIL TOWER
• Iconic edifice in a fantastic location
• Grade AAA office facilities
• Excellent road network that networks Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki districts.
• Panoramic view of Eko Atlantic City and the Atlantic Ocean which provides a serene, therapeutic environment for work.
• Residential apartments to provide flexible accommodation as maybe required by corporate guests, executives and expatriates.
• A helipad for quick and convenient access to the building by air. We had our first helicopter land on Nestoil Towers here
• A combination of the best companies in real estate have been engaged to deliver on this premier Grade A office towers:
• A reputable contractor- Julius Berger. has built some of the most prestigious residential and commercial properties on the Lagos Island.
• A design firm with a solid record of accomplishment ACCL – known for outstanding contemporary design and best in class architecture
• Raised Floor for underground cabling, and flexible configuration of office spaces. Available on all leasable Office Floors;
• Double Glazed Curtain Wall Systems to minimize solar heat gains;
• Plug And Play Internet Facility;
• Borehole and Water Treatments;
• Dedicated Transformer with 2 units of 1.3mVA and 1unit of 910kVA Generating Sets;
• Total of 4,110 Square Meters of Premium leasable Office Areas available;
• Flexible floor plate from 231m2 to 810m2
• Kitchenettes and storage rooms available per floor
• 8 restrooms per floor (including disabled toilets).
• 4 passenger lifts/Elevators.
• Car Parking Facilities for over 225 cars on 18 split levels;
• A Helipad.
• Restaurant/Café/Coffee Room, etc.
The Nestoil Tower Grade A offices can rival any other commercial development in the world. It is for the best businesses
For more information on our commercial portfolio, please contact 08096000021.