How to Future Proof Your Real Estate Investment
The Real Estate industry can be very dynamic. Although very rewarding for the investors with foresight, it could be quite frustrating for the one who dives in uninformed. This is because the Real Estate sector is easily affected by political and economical factors such as a change in government policies or even fluctuations in interest rates. Since investing in real estate is a huge financial commitment, every wise investor needs to be sure of what the future holds before
putting in his hard-earned funds. This article shares tips on how you can future proof your investment and ensure that it not only stands the test of time but of course brings a maximum return on investment. At Fine and country, we address this with a mantra we call the 5-Ws.
Who: Who is the developer? It is important to know who is behind the development and if they have a track record of completion, or if it is their first time. The same applies to the contractor.
Will the building be completed on time and to the stated quality? It extends also to future management.
What: What is actually being developed? The development must be relevant to the market and its location in order to raise finance and not end up as a paper project. The development should have the relevant facilities required by its target market. For example, a development describing itself as luxury should have at a minimum in this location, basic lifestyle amenities such as a pool and a gym to justify the asking price. The luxury of course should go beyond basic amenities and should typically offer features that create a sense of exclusivity and desirability
that regular buyers would aspire to. Luxury is after all more about a sense of pride and accomplishment more than anything else.
Where: Where is the development located? Location is more than Just its immediate surroundings. Important location considerations include the area’s security, access to transportation, proximity to good schools, hospitals, restaurants, leisure centers, etc.
WoW!– Does the development have the wow factor? That something special that sets it apart from the competition. This can be a combination of many things from extraordinary views such as Lakowe Golf Estate and Asokoro Gardens Abuja, defining water features such as the man-made twin lakes by Chevron, including the use of technology and distinctive architecture. These types of features not only attract the initial buyer but also underwrite the value of Your investment long term. I conic projects speak for themselves, create an enhanced return on
investment and retain their value long term.
Fine and country believe that the future of premium real estate is in future-proofing developments by investing in not just iconic but relevant design niche marketing, technology innovation, and sustainability as the key drivers for value. We believe that these are strategic areas of enhancing stakeholder values across the board, ranging from investors, financiers to owner-occupiers and users
Testing out our mantra on the Adler project we have the following outcomes:
● Who: The Adler Project is being developed by well-known developers that are respected for surpassing industry standards when it comes to quality.
● What: The Prestigious Adler Residences, is an off-plan development located in Lekki Phase 1 by end of Admiralty Way, Off Freedom Way, consisting of 4 bedroom terraces and 4 bedroom Semi-detached apartments.
● Where: Located in Lekki Phase 1, away from all the city noise and within a secure gated community, Adler Residences promises a high-end luxury family-friendly experience that is in close proximity to everything required for complete living.
● Wow: Adler Residences is armed with luxury amenities that simply make life blissful. A dedicated cycling track that ensures that residents can safely ride their bicycles without worrying about cars running them down, a Standard Lawn Tennis Court, Central Swimming pool, Children’s playing ground, 24 Hours Power Supply, High tech Central Security and Access Control, Water Treatment Plant Waste treatment, 24 hours Mobile Police Patrol, this is indeed where life finds you.
● Felxible Payment Plan: With a flexible payment plan with a minimum 25% deposit with a balanced spread over 18 months on a quarterly basis, the beautifully styled floor plan and refined ambiance of Adler Residences deftly set the scene for the experience that awaits you.