Iconic, Innovative and of International Standards are some of the words that describe the Nestoil Tower
This sixteen floor development consists of office spaces, multi-storey parking, recreational facilities and world-class security features strategically located at 41-42 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The open plan commercial space at Nestoil Tower. Constructed by Julius Berger, Nestoil Tower is of quality build and maintenance is guaranteed.
Its strategic location at the intersection of Akin Adesola and Saka Tinubu streets with unmatchable accessibility, convenience and to top governmental organizations, financial institutions, 5 star hotels, recreational centres, leading schools and the Eko Atlantic makes the Nestoil Towers easily accessible and in the heart of the commercial business district.
The view of the Eko Atlantic from the 8th floor of Nestoil Towers
Constructed by Julius Berger, Nestoil Towers has attained the LEED standard Certification (Silver) making it an energy efficient and environmentally friendly development and also an indication of Nestoil’s commitment to a culture of innovation and environmental consciousness.
The presence of a helipad makes for quick and convenient transit for any location directly to your work place.
FEATURES OF NESTOIL TOWERS
• Raised flooring and dry wall partition systems in all office spaces to allow for flexible configuration of office spaces.
• Dedicated, state-of-the-art restroom facilities(with special consideration for the disabled) for every general office space in line with the British Standard Code.
• Central canteen facility for the entire building
• Covered roof terrace which may be used for top executive to host private functions.
• Special facilities for people with disabilities.
• Automated Access Control facilities throughout the apartment levels in order to maintain very high level security
• Central atrium with water features to enhance the ambience of the Residences. • Ducted cold water chillier air conditioning system
• 24hr Security and electricity with 3nos. generating sets and 2.5mVA dedicated transformer
• Generous car parking space