Nestoil Tower Plots 41/42 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Nestoil Tower is a one-of-a-kind mixed-use development strategically located at the intersection of two major business districts (Akin Adesola Street and Saka Tinubu Street) in Victoria Island Lagos, with a panoramic view of the Eko Atlantic City and the Atlantic Ocean. The development is targeted at dynamic businesses, multi-national industries, financial institutions that require top brand positioning and desire to be at the very heart of their target market.
Sitting on a land size of 3900sqm on 15 floors, the Nestoil Tower is an iconic structure with 9904 leasable commercial spaces and 23 residential apartments to provide a flexible accommodation to occupiers.
Plots 41/42 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Raised Floor for underground cabling, and flexible configuration of office spaces. Available on all leasable Office Floors;
- Double Glazed Curtain Wall Systems to minimize solar heat gains;
- Plug And Play Internet Facility;
- Borehole and Water Treatments;
- Dedicated Transformer with 2 units of 1.3mVA and 1unit of 910kVA Generating Sets;
- Total of 4,110 Square Meters of Premium leasable Office Areas available;
- 10 premium residential apartments
- Flexible floor plate from 231m2 to 810m2
- Kitchenettes and storage rooms available per floor
- 8 restrooms per floor (including disabled toilets).
- 4 passenger lifts/Elevators.
- Car Parking Facilities for over 225 cars on 18 split levels;
- Restaurant/Café/Coffee Room, etc.
4,110 square meters of commercial/office spaces, and 10 units of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
Preferred Minimum Leasable Space
Expected Completion Date